OpenDaylight is an open networking platform that enables SDN and constructs a solid foundation for NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) for all network sizes.
This two day course is a condensed and intensive version of our soon to be offered full four-day class.
SDN (Software Defined Networking) abstracts networking infrastructure away from the actual physical equipment. This allows network system administrators to maintain the networking environment across mulitple vendors and hardware, and operating systems and versions.
Software Defined Networking with OpenDaylight discusses:
- Tools such as mininet and wireshark
- Applications using OpenDaylight APIs
After completing the course, students will:
- Have a solid understanding of SDN and the protocols, tools and methods used.
- Understand the openDayLight SDN controller with its APIs and how it fits into SDN.
- Write applications on-top of the OpenDaylight APIs.
- Gained understanding of the tools to simulate and debug network topologies.
This course is for experienced network administrators either migrating to SDN and/or OpenDaylight, as well as those who are already deploying it, who want to understand the principles and methods upon which it is built. Students should have a good grasp of typical scalability and system administration issues frequently encountered in enterprise environments. They should also be well versed in Linux command line usage, shell scripting and text file editing.
- Software Defined Networking - History and Evolution
- Open vSwitch **
- Simulation and Observation
- Software Defined Networking
- Network Programmability
- Network Virtualization and multi-tenancy
- Introduction to OpenDaylight
- OpenDaylight Southbound API
- OpenDaylight Northbound API
- Observing and Debugging OpenDaylight
- Writing an Application using OpenDaylight
Preis und Dauer
2 Tage, 920,00 € + 19% MwSt. = 1.094,80 €
- Es steht noch kein Termin für diesen Kurs fest.